About My Silva Care
My Silva Care is a secure social networking site sponsored by www.Silvacare.org.uk, it is a safe and secure way of contacting and getting to know other people in your community.
My Silva Care has been set up by a service called Silva Care to enable the people who access their services to maintain contact with friends, family and also connect with new people in their local community. Silva Care provides a wide variety of services predominantly for people who have a learning disability. If you would like to find out more about Silva Care please click on ‘services.’
My Silva Care will enable you to:
- Maintain contact with your friends and family in a secure and moderated way
- Provides an ‘online hub’ where you and people who are important to you can talk to each other
- Keep a diary about the things you do, adding video clips and lots of pictures!
- Make new friends with people who live near you and perhaps find old friends you used to know
- See the progress you are making every day by capturing your success on video, in pictures and in your diary and linking it to your person centred support plan
- Find and meet up with people who have the same interests
- Find lots of new things to do and share activities with others
- Swap ideas, experiences and stories with other members
- Be a valued active member of the platform by helping to map your local community together
If you think you would like to join My Silva Care please click on the ‘Register here’ button.